About Friendly House
Friendly House creates a thriving community by connecting people of all ages and backgrounds through quality educational, recreational and other life-sustaining services.
- Playgroup—for children 0-3 and their caregivers.
- Preschool—a safe nurturing environment for children 3-5 years.
- After School—affordable care for school-age children.
- Summer Programming—school-age summer day camp and preschool kindergarten readiness.
- Project Return—integration into our programs for children whose families are experiencing homelessness.
- Senior—Helps older adults live independently through advocacy & case management.
- Information and Referral—Provides information & support to community members experiencing hardship.
- SAGE Metro Portland—Supports LGBT older adults with community support & activities.
- Fitness—Complete fitness center with gymnasium, weight room, shower & locker facilities
- Lifelong Learning—Community lectures, trips & activities to expand knowledge for all ages
- Community Nights—Free use of all Friendly House facilities every Friday from 6-9pm.
- Classes—Wide range of classes & workshops at varying price points.
- Rentals—Rooms are available to rent for parties, meetings, & other events.
We invite you to come take a look, take a class, get involved, surf this site, and if you don’t see what you’re looking for, call us at 503-228-4391. We welcome you!