Summer Day Camp
Enrollment is Opening February 2, 2015!
Creativity. Community. Healthy Living. Summer Fun!
Welcome to Summer Camp 2015!
What: An enriching summer day camp for children entering first through sixth grades (must have completed kindergarten). Interested in summer camp for your preschooler? Click here! Weekly curriculum and field trips are based on weekly themes – Cooking, Swimming, Movie-Making, Outdoor Adventures, and more – with classes led by our talented staff and visiting educators.*
Camp activities take place in and around the Friendly House Campus, a beautiful, kid-friendly facility. Drop-off and pick-up parking is ample. We will also take advantage of easy walking access to Forest Park and Wallace Park and use TriMet and school buses for other exciting destinations.
*Friendly House partners with other local organizations to provide fun and educational summer programming for children.
Mail: 2617 NW Savier St. Portland OR 97210,
Or in person: 1737 NW 26th (corner of Thurman and 26th)
When: Summer Camp runs for approximately 9 weeks. Dates are listed below; themes and field trips posted Feb. 2, 2015. Dates are different for preschool summer program. Click here for summer preschool.
Camp Hours and Days: 9 am -4 pm, Monday – Friday. Wrap around care from 7am-9am and 4pm-6pm is available for an additional fee per week.
Exception – Swim weeks – because of the long camp day wrap around care is included in the session fee.
Week 1: June 22-26
Week 2: June 29-July 2
Weeks 3 and 4: July 6-17th (swim weeks!)
Week 5: July 20-24
Week 6: July 27-31
Weeks 7 and 8: August 3-14 (swim weeks!)
Week 9: August 17-19 (short week)
Payments and Deposits
- Registration will be held on a first-come first-served basis beginning Feb. 2, 2015.
- A non-refundable deposit of $50.00 per week is required at the time of registration.
- A registration fee of $50.00 per family is required ($25 for families currently enrolled in After School)
- T-shirt fee of $10.00 per child is required.
- $10 discount per session if you register by April 26th.
- Billing statements and a list of activities for the session will be mailed 3 weeks before the start of each session.
- Full payment is due 10 days before the start of each session. If registration takes place less than 2 weeks before the session begins, full payment is due at time of registration. Click here to make a payment online. Select “Summer Camp” from the donation category drop down.
- Limited scholarships are available. Download Summer Day Camp Scholarship Application. Questions on scholarships? Contact Children’s Programs Director, Ida Lombardozzi – firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For more information contact Friendly House at 503.228.4391.